Is there any treatment in Ayurveda for cure of blocked fallopian tubes and increasing the production of eggs ?

Hello Am 35yr old married for last 4yrs trying for a baby for almost two years h Hello Am 35yr old married for last 4yrs. trying for a baby for almost two years h/ever unable to conceive. There are many reasons a) my fallopian tubes are block, got lapo-hystro but not useful. Doctors were unable to remove the blockage b)i don t produce egg and even if i do it is very less in nos. took medicine, not very helpful C) Last month we got IVF done, could produce only 2 eggs which didn t fertilise. We want to know if there is any solution in aurveda , pls help. thanks for your help . wbr SS Jadhav
Asked On : Tue, 10 May 2011