Is there any treatment for seizures in a 10 month old baby ?

my sister gave birth to a premature baby with1.6kg weight .the baby was healthy,earlier,but faced afits probem on her fifth day,later she was suffering from jerks continously,the EEG REPORT was normal,THE MRI SCAN report stated that her brain size is small,and needs to develop,.....she is now in 10th month,taking gordinal of 15mg daily and she doesnot seem to respond great deal for sounds,doesnot crawl,and just stays calm and we consulted a homeopathy doctor,who is well known for curing seizures....he gives his dosage now and also alopathy too.....he says it may take 2-5 years.....?can this be really curable .......?plz reply me ?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012