Is there any treatment for depressed person having stammering and hearing problems ?

Hello docter my sister suffering from headache , song hearing for her hears, cant read , write fastly, she feel very sad always , we went to psystrist ,doter said this is chemical imbalance problem, docter advice she took tablet for 1 week all her problems are gone out, but today she said can’t talk properly, she felt some disturbance and stammering about her throught, but we cdnt find out anything stammering in her voice, can u answer any psystrist plz, and tell me shall we proceed her marriage proposal, plz answer me docter
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011