Is there any treatment available without seeing a doctor for thrush ?

Is it thrush? and if so can is treatment available with out seeing a doctor? Hi, I think I have vaginal thrush, im experiencing an itching slightly burning sensation and I think its a little bit swolen, I have also seen specs of blood in my urin and im suffering a little cramping in my lower back and abdomin, like when I have my period but im not due.for another three weeks, I am 19 and have never had thrush so if it is thrush, can I get treamtment over the counter without seeing a doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011