Is there any side effect of taking crixan 500 mg, amoxicillin capsul 500 mg together with milosec omeprazole 20mg ?

yesterday I go throught endoscopy for gastrocopy and colonoscopy due to my gastric and bowel problem.the result showing that it is normal and only infected by H pylori bacteria in my stomach,the doctor give me crixan 500 mg, amoxicillin capsul 500 mg together with milosec omeprazole 20mg. can i took all together the medicine and how long i should take all that medic and is there any side effect of those all medic
Asked On : Thu, 15 Sep 2011