Is there any problem to my baby in the womb if my blood group is B neg and my husband's blood group is o negative ?

hello sir/ mam, myself priya, i m pregnant since 2 and half month and consulting all medicince from doctor as well . actually my prob is dis dat i had took pills and avoid fist baby in sep 2010(its may be one month baby i had concive in july 2010) and after dat since september we had non protective sex but at last i m pregnant in april month 2011. i m happy but doctor test me and my blood is b(negative) and my hubby has o(positive).i had read somewhere if dis is ur fist baby den ur body make some antibody or something and dere is no harm to mom and baby but if its urs second baby den its problem? so i wanna ask is dis baby count as fist or second and i m in very tension.....wat will happen and tell me wat precaution i have to take care and all. i m very happy for this baby.......... whether boy or gal i love it................ but after knowing this RH incompatibi.I FEEL VERY dull.............. and i heard dat if this incompatibility is in parents den dere is a change of miscarriage in any months is it true? kindly help me by ur precious advice.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011