Is there any natural solution and treatment for weak eye sight ?

hi my eye sight is weak so is there any natural solution and treatment for it
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1.2tsf of honey with carrot juice,
2.saptamrit lauha with trifala ghrit
3.nasya of shad bindu taila rich in vitamins, especially Vit.A leafy vegetables

Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
For weak eye sight you need to take more vitamin A which is present in all green leafy vegetables;carrots etc.If you require medicine try using a homoeopathic eye drops CINNERARIA MARITIMA; it is safe sure & on prolonged use for few months it gives good effect to correct vision defect.It is available as over the counter medicine in homoeopathic chemists.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Ayurveda helps to increase your eye sight with herbs and recommendation of diet. Carrots are the best thing to improve eye sight however aamla and giloya also aid a lot. use of rose water dropping in eyes maintains freshness. amongst medicines just have one powder daily of abhrak sahastraputi for some time.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
Take Tab.Saptamrit Lauh (2----2)x 3 mths
Triphala Ghrit (10ml-----10ml) x 3 mths
Wash the eyes using Triphala Kwatha
and see the results after 3 mths
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Konda Venkateswarlu's  Response
Take every day bed time 1spoon TRIPHALA churnam with honey and eat fresh ,yellow colour fruits.
General & Family Physician Dr. Tina Jacob Das's  Response
Hello there,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. As you mentioned, your eye sight is weak, that means you have longsightedness or shortsightedness. Have you got it confirmed with the ophthalmologist or atleast an optometrist. Or is it that you have a difficulty opening your eyes. You need to know, if it is just about your vision, then it needs to be corrected by lenses or even by surgical means. In case it is of eye muscles or something neurological, a neurologist needs to be consulted for the same. Generally, increased intake of food rich in Vit A , C and E are good for eyes.Take care.