Is there any connection between airborne allergens and seasonal allergens and muscular lethargy?

what is your opinion on any connections between airborne allergens and seasonal allergens as they relate to muscular lethargy, and consistent tiredness, lack of oxygen in the upper airways and behavioral problems or more commonly diagnosed unexplained spectrum diagnosis . i.e., bi-polar, can be potentially related to head injury only specified in my studies. what is your opinion on these non-standard symptoms related to allergies? I recall a show (Montel Williams - Talk-show) where they were certain airborne (hairsprays, and chemicals ) were the cause of Jeckle and Hyde behaviors in children. How come this is not addressed in the medical world and why don t more doctors work together as a whole. Example Immunology , allergy, internal med, infectious disease and psychiatry , ent....
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012