Is there any Risk to the baby with Copper T?

Asked On : Mon, 5 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Is there any chance to get pregnant, if the conception happens on the 8th day of the menstruation cycle?

Anonymous's Response

I have been bleegin since the day copperT was inserted..its now 32 days tha the bleeding is not stopped...however the bleeding is not much....but I am not able to have sex with my hubby and it is really irritating

Pulmonologist Dr. Akashdeep Singh's  Response
If a woman gets pregnant with copper T in place the chances of miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy are increased
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.How can pregnancy take place with a contraceptive device in place? So there is no question of risk to the baby.Thanks and good luck.