Is there a solution for stomach pains and irregular bowels for years ?

I have had stomach pains and irregular bowels for years but saturday after drinking a lot I started to get a weird sensation in my belly button. It started out as like someone was constantly poking it but gradually swelled and got red around it and extremely tender around my whole stomach. I bloated a bit and i got a what feels like a small water balloon right above and to the right of my navel. The next day I had red/brown fluid running out of it all day. After that day the pain has went almost completely away but the lump is still there and now my back is burning and lungs like i have fluid. The doctor I saw said he would treat it as just a fungal infection but he said he had a previous case that wound up being a malignant. I see a surgeon monday for an ultrasound , but I wanted an opinion on given my having abdominal pain for years and the pain and such going away after the fluid leaked what is the likely hood of it being just a simple infection? Im having no fever or yellowing of the skin and eyes but I cant stay awake for more than a few hours without getting severly fatigued .I also constantly feel like i just downed a few glasses of water like im water logged. Also if it helps i had my appendix removed about six years ago.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012