Is taking restrone helpful in getting regular periods or any other suggestion ?

after taking restrone i got my first period but its not regular next month dear dr. Rakhi tayal, pls. note, last month on 24th april (and finished on 27th april) i got my first period (i m 33 years old) after taking medician named restrone and todat is 26th may and i hv no period till date but i hv white discharge and little bit pain in my stomach. pls advise. 1).should i take the same medicine or i go to my gyne. 2). i hv to always takeing every month the same tab (restrone)medician to regular my period ? it is safe and normal? pls. advide awaiting for ur reply. regards, sushma
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011