Is regular alcohol drinking bad for a patient who had a bypass surgery?

I had bye pass (4 CABG ) 14 months back. All medicines are on. Is regular alcohol consumption (60ml) good or bad Within 2 months after bye pass surgery I started getting pain in left chest . Cardiologist had stopped my regular walks, put me on minor pain killers and after some days pain would disapear I would start my walks again. The pain would come at least once a month or two. Every 3 months I undergo all tests prescribed and the results were too good except for the complain about pain in chest. After one year I repeated the angio and found 2 more block 60-70% have developed both after the bye pass. Additional medication have been prescribed. Follows diet/medicines/walks religiously. Pain still continues. Doctors have ruled out danger as the blocks are at the terminal points. Looks Iike I have to live with this kind of pains. I was a very good athlete till the age of 25 and after I started working I became a chain smoker. I am off smoking for the last 14 months. My age is 56.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009