Is ozone treatment an effective remedy for sacralisation of L5 vertebra ?

Sir, I have back pain for nearly two years and i take MRI scan today and it stated that sacralisation of L5 vertebrata , Diffuse disk bulge at L3-L4 and L4-L5 causing neural foramen narrowing with mild compression over the exiting nerve roots on both sides. Im only 38 years old.What I need to do? Can I go with Ozone treatment? If that will clear my problem, where shall I need to go in Chennai? Please help me sir and give Address in tamilnadu. Bye XXXXX.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Mar 2012