Is ozone discotemy the best treatment for disc degeneration disease ?

wheather ozone discotemy is best treatment for disc degeneration disease ? i am suffering from severe back and radiating pain which coming from my left buttock to foot . 6 mnths before i take mri scan , results shows L5 S1 disc degenerative disease . with advice of ortho dr i take bed rest , traction ,pyisotheraphy , still nw i am feeling same . dr adviced me for surgey but i am not prefer surgey . recently i heard that ozone discotemy how is it. wheather it is economy . how many % result is there. in india how many places are there . which is the best one sajeesh kerala
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011