Is ovulation induction drug safe for a PCOD patient to get pregnant?

which is good for me. i want preg as soon as possible 29yrs,pcod,irregular periods, taken three month course for pcod after that two months past doctor take USG but not found any major follicle in this. now she recommened another three month course with duloute -L and ebexid. what would you suggest? another doctor recommend ovulation induction drug i.e some clomipine type.?IS this safe for me i am confused .which doctor i had to follow? i want preg soon. if i choose induction drug method Is it solve my problem .otherwise one more month would be wasted.and then i have to follow three month course.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011