Is my weight perfect for my height ?

I am 23,female.My weight 64 kg. 1.68 tall.How much weight I have to loss.Tell me one diet ,please.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
23yrs;1.68 mtrs your ideal weight should be between 56-70 kg ;so your 64kg is absolutely normal no need to lose much weight may be 4 kg should be enough.May be if you look overweight but don't do crash dieting ;eat small meals at regular intervals;take salad before meals ;eat fruits when you feel hungry at odd time or in evening.Finally exercise regularly at least walk briskly for 30 min -1 hour increasing slowly.Remember weight is not just those calories what you eat ;but it is more what you don't burn .