Is lipocut-60 tablet safe ?

boys can use the lipocut-60 tablet for weight loss ?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Dec 2010
lipocut 60 tablet use everybody ? I mean boys & girls both?
Anesthesiologist Dr. Shivakumar. M. C.'s  Response
lipucut can be used by both sexes but with only supervision and prescription of doctor, this will reduce the absorption of fat so if you are taking without medical supervision you may suffe from defficiancey of fat soluble vitamins so dont take just to reduce your weight without doctor prescription
Takke care

General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.Everybody can use lipocut but if you think you can achieve weightless just by eating the medicine then you are mistaken.Kindly adopt lifestyle measures like regular exercises with restriction on your fat and carbohydrate restriction along with LIPOCUT for desired results.Good luck.