Is it tachycardia or nothing to worry about? Should I see my GP doctor or ask for a cardiologist referral?

I'm 21 with a mildly high bp rate but my Dr showed no concern. I haven't checked with her but my sleeping bpm is 70 or so. While my average resting heart rate is at least 92 and walking can get to usually 115-120 bpm, and running on a treadmill brings me to nearly 200 with maybe decreasing 30-50 points after 5 minutes. This has been consistent for at least two months as I monitor it but could very well be more than 3 years but I never worried before. Should I see my gp doctor or ask for a cardiologist referral?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Mar 2010