Is it safe to take second course of Nordette 21 tablet pill or must wait for periods ?

i start taking Nordette 21 tablet pill on the first day of my cycle august 1 that is wednesday,is it ok that i start on the first tablet in the blister its written there Sunday,because unlike other pills they just put numbers on it not like Nordette they write the days of the week. I only have 3 tablets left i think does it mean when i finish it all i am going to have my menstrual cycle again? My cycle is normal so i should have my cycle on september 1. Should i take another pack of Nordette after i finish the first one or i should wait for my cycle? Is it ok if i change my pill after i finish my nordette?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012