Is it safe to still keep the baby after having an incomplete abortion with Misoprostol ?

Is it still safe to keep this baby? I had a medical abortion with misoprostol about 10 days ago and had heavy bleeding on that day. Thought it s been aborted, recently I started feelingweak again and went to see a doctor yesterday. After a scan and other tests were done, it was confirmed am still pregnant , please doctor , is it safe for me to still keep this baby cos I think what I had was an incomplete abortion. Thx
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011