Is it safe to frequently take Nordette as emergency contraceptive? Will the pill work if the second dosage taken later?

Hello doctors. I d like to ask if it is safe taking Nordette as emergency contraceptive frequently? (I take 4 pills then 4 pills again 12 hours later). Like I had sex 2 weeks ago and I used it, then I used it again today? And what s gonna happen if I took the second dosage a little bit later? I m supposed to take it 12 hours later but then I took it like 17 hours later. Will the EC still work?
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012