Is it possible to dissolve cyst medicinally ? How is it related to pregnancy ?

Hi, I am 30 years old.and last month my doctor found an simple cyst with 7cm size on my left ovary ,she prescribe a tablet for 12 days and after 3 weeks i went again,It s again with the same size but i have no abdominal pain and nothing and my period are regular, now she increase the table for 18 days and try once again because i have no pain and it s a simple cyst.Is it possible that this cyst dissolve by medicine or remove only by surgery,If it is surgically removed .did i get it again.I am bit scared about this problem.we plan our next how serious is this problem.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012