Is it possible for tb infection to comeback after being treated ?

is it possible for tb infection to comeback after being treated with inhs for 9 months i took the INH S for 9 months to put the tb to sleep as they called it i felt good after i took the meds for a couple months then i started have side effects from the meds i finished my meds in april of 2010 but i now feel like i did when i first got sick is it possible to spread through your organs like ur spleen an liver and into ur muscle in my legs feet an hands
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011