Is it normal to have delayed periods while using Mononessa ?

I am on mononessa and today is the third period pill and still no period, a little spotting and no cramping and I always cramp. This is my second month on this to regulate my periods. Is this normal to have?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
Combined oral contaceptives like Monoessa are known to regulate periods and also lighten them.The fact that you arent cramping proves that it is working.It takes an average of 3-6months to regulate your cycles while on an OC. Wait for a month or two.It should settle.