Is it normal to get mild fever during pregnancy ?

mild fever during eveningim on my early stage of pregnancyis this normal mild fever during evening.i m on my early stage of this normal?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011
hi welcome to health care it is not normal mild fever occurs during early stage of pregnancy.once you have to concern your gynecologist for that.thanks
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
Mild Evening rise of fever in healthy person is known as exertion fever.But evening rise of temperature is also seen in tuberculosis.As you are in early stage of pregnancy I would advice you get it investigated after consultation with gynecologist or physician .It can be early sign /preclinical symptom of some infection.
Wish you good health
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You have not mentioned since how long are you experiencing this, which week of gestation are you in or what other symptoms you have other than fever? It is not normal. May be you have a Infection. If you have fever with chills associated with, Burning sensation while passing urine, it may be UTI, which is common during Pregnancy. Kindly get yourself examined by a Gynecologist to rule out the exact cause.

Wish you Good Health.