Is it normal to get brownish black and watery bleeding after using OC pills regularly ?

hi dr, am 24yrs old and was married in 2010. before marriage my periods are irregular like for 2 to 3months gap and after marriage it changed to 1 to 2 months of gap and after 5 months from marriage we thought of having children after 4yrs and started using OC pills(YAZ)and after that on every 28 or 29th day i got my period but bleeding was really different with some chocolate smell and it looks like brown or black color and it was something like powder mixed with liquid and very confused and now worrying whether i can be pregnant after stopping this pills and am i eligible for having a child.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011