Is it normal to feel dizzy and tired during 23 weeks pregnancy when diagnosed with placenta previa ? I am leaking clear fluid and having some pressure and cramping

I am 20 years old and this is my 3rd pregnancy. I have a daughter and my 2nd pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage . I am 23 weeks along and was diagnosed with placenta previa . I havent had any bleeding, but for the past 4-5 days i have been leaking a clear watery fluid & am having some pressure & mild cramping. I stay dizzy & tired. Is this normal?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012