Is it normal not to get blood in the first time sex?

helo i have never had sex before, and for the first time my partner penetrated in me, there was no blood ! but it did hurt me... what that mean?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic..

There is nothing to worry...there are some cases in which during first time intercourse the blood does not come...but due to penetration there is some pain in starting but after that all is enjoyable..

Dr.Bhagwan dass
General & Family Physician Dr. Namitha's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum. It is not compulsory that all women bleed after sex. It can hurt due to rough sex or even when the lubrication is not adequate. Also a tight hymen and stress and anxiety due to the first time sex can induce lot of pain. The vaginal muscles tend to get tensed up , causing pain. This is a temporary problem and will subside. Wish you good health.