Is it normal for the heart rate to increase and decrease and what should the heart rate be while moving around ?

What should your heart rate be when moving around during the day? I know that at rest the normal heart rate is 60-100 bpm for adults. When resting, like right now as I sit at my computer, my heart rate is 72. But when you get up and move around , obviously your heart rate increases to some degree. Is it normal for heart rate to get up around 102-108 when moving around doing things throughout the day? Also, is it normal for your heart rate to increase when taking a hot shower?
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011