Is it normal for the baby to move only sometime during the day during 29 weeks pregnancy ?

HiAm 29 weeks pregnant my baby doesnt make much movements sometimes is it normal Most of the time baby makes a move when i sat on the chair or floor , sometimes while laid down on the bed, i can say more than kicking ,am reliasing the movements all the time , actually there was no movement by yesterday morn to afternoon , but in the evening when i sat on the chair , i felt movement as normally, can u tell me is it normal ??
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011