Is it because of typhoid that I am having pain in my body ?

hi, i ve treated typhoid last 4months, today am feeling pain allover my body. is it typhoid again. pls wt is ds.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Aug 2011
Welcome to HCM.
If you have completed typhoid treatment according to your physician than less likely of typhoid again.Feeling of pain could be due post illness weakness.
Now start multivitamin medicines under your physician's guidance.
Take good healthy diet,drink enough water,fruit juices....
Try to avoid stail food always eat hot and cooked food,it will be helpful to stop recurrence.
Anesthesiologist Dr. Shivakumar. M. C.'s  Response
If you are treated for typhoid 4 months ago this may be new illness like viral fever with myalgia, consult your doctor for diagnosis and treatment.
take care