Is it a case of pregnancy if one has tried to conceive and gets very scanty periods lasting for a day ?

My husband and I have only been ttc for 2 months.  I am 30 years old and my period has always been very regular (every 28 days).  This past month I started on the day that I should, but it only last for a day and a half.  It is normally very heavy and lasts 5-6 days.  It stopped for a day and then I got a very light pinkish brown spotting for just a few minutes.  I know there is always a possibility of being pregnant , but I m not really having any symptoms.  I have had some slight nausea at times, but that is all.  If I were pregnant, I would be about 3 weeks.  What do you think?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011