Is heavy movements of the baby in the 31st week normal ?

Sir I am in the 31st week I am experiencing heavy movements of the baby is it good sign or something to be worried about!
Asked On : Fri, 12 Aug 2011
hi and welcome to health care magic!!
well i think movements from the baby are a good sign and since you are 31 weeks pregnant to remove any kind of doubt you can go take a consultation with your gynaecologist and get a scan and evaluation done so that you are not tensed abut anything.
take care.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.If you are experiencing more movements then usual then you should talk to your doctor.In case the movements frequency is not increased you need not bother.Just take some rest keep watching the movements.Unusual increased movements indicates some problem so please talk to your doctor.
wishing you good health.