Is heart rate of 199 normal during pregnancy ?

hi, I m pregnant I m 19 yrs I weight 169 my heart beat rate is 199 is that good?? I m 8½ weeks
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011
Thi, the heart rate you have is definately more. & needs immediate consultation by a cardiologist,specially when you are pregnant.
After aecg &other investigations you will be given proper medicines in proper dose to have a compleate recovery.
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
hi well come to Hcm
Heart rate 199 per minuit is not acceptable in any condition.Should consult cardiologist
to find out the cause of it.If no serious cause it could be due to anxity even.But even
than it must be brought down by drugs like beta blockers.