Irritation, itching in buttocks. Taking antifungal oral medication, recurring lesion. Treatment?

Hi , please I need an answer for this irritating problem of mine ,, I have a history of Itching and inflamation leading to scratching by my hands in the buttocks area starting from last Jan . , I visited Dr . and she said It s a fungal infection and then she prescribed antifungal oral and systemic , that was good but I had a recurrant lesion withen weeks !!! and repeated untill now !!!! 2- The balch colour of my butt , especially the internal area ?? thank you ..
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012