Irritation, burning urine. Given AF kit, antibiotics. Test showed puss cells. Suggestion?

i am 5 feet nine inches tall female & my weight is 106 kgs.I have irritation & burning in my urine since past 20 days ,i visited my gyane she gave me an AF kit followed by an atibiotic oflin - O for 10 days,along w vaginal suppositories for 6 consecutive days.i had my urinte routine test & culture done after 3 days of this medication,the test result shows pus cells 3-4 hpf & rbc - 1-2 HPF. ANd the burning sensation is still there.Kindly advise
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012