Irregular shaped moles, same size, no signs other than round

Hi. So today my 19-year-old brother stood next to me and I noticed he has an irregular shaped mole on his left shoulder . I asked him if it s always been there and in that shape and he told me yes. However, I didn t know benign moles could ever be irregular shaped? I have a mole in the same position as him but mine is completely round. His mole is pretty much the same size as mine and has no other signs other than it not being completely round.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012