New moles on hands, feet, chest, darker in color. Normal to have new moles?

Hello, I am 32 years old female and I have been observing new moles on my hands, feet , chest and face for over a year now. The new moles are darker in color compared to most of my original moles. Also two of my original moles are slightly bulged out (not flat as they sued to be). And two of my original moles seem like gradually fading away. All of them seem to be uniform colored. Should I be concerned about this or it is normal to have new moles. Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012