Irregular period,spotting,pregnancy test negative,stress,weight gain.

Hello I m a 22 year old female...I am having some period issues. My period came on at its regular time but I only spotted and after it went off I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. Now 2 weeks later its coming back on and my period is EXTREMELY regular. I don t take any birth control or any morning after pills or any other medications . I have been super stressed with my job lately and have gained about 15 pounds in a month...I m not sure if that has anything to do with it at all.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012