Irregular periods,periods stopped after taking Dronis 30. Pregnancy or pills?

hello doctor, I had irregular periods problem... hence doctor suggested to take dronis 30, so i was taking the tablet for the past six months... now we are planning for a baby and so stopped taking dronis 30... my last period was on April 1st and till now i didnt get my periods. I have doubt whether i might conceived or this is coz i have not taken the tablet so the periods not come. We had the intercourse by april 15th.
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012