Irregular periods with slighly elevated testosterone levels. On birth control. Can I become pregnant in future?

Hi, I have had irregular periods as long as i can remember. When i was 14, my periods would come around every two weeks and were very heavy. The doctor put me on birth control to control my hormones. Ive had yearly screenings every year since and my doctor suggested that i might have pcos . However the only symptoms i seem to have is irregular periods and slightly elevated testoterone levels. Is this something else? Im 23 now and hoping to get pregnant in a year after i get married.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013