Irregular periods with pinkish discharge. Can stress be the reason?

i january my period went from 16-20th. february i had it from the 29th (last day of the month) and into march 4. in april my period came on 27, 28, 29, & 30. then in may i had light pink discharge on 29th and 30th. and now it s june and still no period. also i have been a bit stressed financially and have been adding another day in my week of jogging. so i jog twice a week instead of once a week. i have not taken a pregnancy test because i ve had this problem before and my period came a week later. same light pink discharge. what causes this discharge?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012
Mar 2013
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Stress and exercise can lead to irregular periods.
However, for the spotting, a gynecological opinion is a must.
Endometrial hyperplasia, PCOD should be ruled out.
An internal exam plus pelvic ultrasound and hormonal assay should be done.
FSH, LH, TSH, Prolactin, OGTT, DHEAS, Free testosterone should be done.