Irregular periods, ultrasound shows nobothian cystic lesions of the endocervix. Meaning ?

Ive have had signs of being pregnant for months now yet I had a ultrasound and they told me I was not pregnant but I had uterus that measured 8.7 × 5.1 × 5.9 cm. My endometrial stripe is 8mm thick. And their is no fluid in the pouch Douglas... I have been having. Irregular periods. Since May and this month I m late and have not had one. I was also told that I had nobothian cystic lesions of the endocervix what does that mean?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012