Irregular periods, taking SYS USE, CARION, OVRAL. Discontinued pills. Why periods didn't come ?

Hi, I am 24 years old. From the last august 2011 ,I am having irregular periods. I went and checked with a doctor.She prescribed SYS USE 2000 , CARION and OVRAL G(Norgestrel and ethinyloestradiol tablet i.p) She told to continue this tablet for six months..But I used tablet for one month only.But I continued that two tonics for four months. But Last month I didnt use tonic as well tablet. So Period is not still come.Can You suggest me some treatments?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012