Irregular periods, sore and erect nipples, pain in the breast. Cramps in abdomen and lower back. Pregnant?

I am 29 years.
I have been haveing period like cramps from the 15th of this month.
My period date was 23rd but I did not get my periods so far.
I have cramps in my abdomen and lower back. My nipples are sore and erect and breast feels some pain.

My husband and I are trying for a baby for the past 4 months.
In the month of Feb as well my periods were delayed by 7 days but at that time I did not feel much cramps.

Could it be possible that I am pregnant? I have not takes a test yet.

Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013