Irregular periods, recurring vaginal infection, white discharge with foul smell, taken mycosyst. Is it worrisome?

hi so i have been gettin an infection regular lately (its kinda like every month for abt 4 mths now) i dont know if it happens because i am 2 afraid of gettin one n im always keepin there clean as possible...also i went 2 the pharmacy n the pharmacist recommended that i take mycosyst 150 mg i took it about 4 times already the first time i took it i use it 4 2 weeks sine u have 2 take one table a week it was cleared up b4 the 2 weeks tho but i still took it incase. the other times i jus took it as soon as i felt i was gettin an infection. this week i got one n i took it this was the 4th time i use the tablet and for the first time i noticed some white stuff comin down my vagina but it doesnt have a bad smell...i am really worried cuz i dont have a regular period and i do i have an active sex life so u cud plz tell me that is noting serious oh n i also wanted 2 know if it is ok to have intercourse while taking mycosyst...thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012