Irregular periods, prescribed duromine, nurcolut, apo hydro. History of nephrotic syndrome. Will the medicines cause harm to the kidney?

Hi I am 34 years old, female. I was diagnosed with nephrotic syndrome in 2004. I undergone the necessary treatments ( prednisone , lasix , chemotherapy) I stopped in 2006 and i take medical exams every year ( urinalysis , etc.)and its pretty okay as there is no trace of protein. Side effects are, my period became irregular. May 2012, I visited a fertility clinic and the doctor advised to take duromine (to lose weight), nurcolut (to induce my menstruation) and apo hydro (diuretic). I would like to get a second opinion and I am a bit worried that the medications will affect my kidney. Tomorrow i will be starting to take progyluton (hormonal therapy)
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012