Irregular periods, prescribed Clomid, Primolut for missed periods. Feeling pain in breasts. What to do ?

I am girl of 25yrs I have been havin Irregular periods I did abortion sometime 2010 and ever since den I have been on irregular periods but did a hormone test but in 3days into my periods just did the result showed dat my progesterone is and estradiol is low I was placed on clomid and just oct,dec,2012 and jan2013 I missed my period my doctor prescribed primolut n for 5 days and 4dayz after I stopped my period came and some after my period I hard unprotected sex,am feelin pains in my breast don t know the cause I just finished my period and I need to know if am ovulating and when I do.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013