Irregular periods, pregnancy test negative, spotting and heavy bleeding. Suggestion?

Hey my period was regular before marriage,,,i got marriage in Dec 11 the i had my period regualr 3 months but i missed my period on last month April,,,i had altrasound nad it was normal no pregancy,, and nothing was wrong,,,but this month my period has been started 15 after 3 days its over it wasnot like regular period,,, very light and no flow,,then after 3 day my period started and now after 12 or 13 days its still going on,,and its very heavy bleeding what is this & yyy,,,could u pls answer me....thnx,,,Shweta
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012