Irregular periods every month. Prescribed primoult. Later got heavy bleeding, trying for pregnancy. What can be taken for proper ovulation?

hi my name is sha. I have a question ? I have irregular period each month and some months there s no period at all and last time I went to see my doctor he prescribe my primolut which were taken during Two weeks and then after that I got heavy period then after 3day was bAck to normal, and I am trying to get pregnant too. Can u suggest me something i can take and ovulate as well
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012